Sunday, January 26, 2014

Favorite Pinterest Boards


Are you a pinner? I have to admit that I may need a 12 step program for when it comes to Pinterest and pinning ideas, recipes and style ideas.  That's why it's only fitting that I share with you my favorite pinners and pin boards with you. 

1. Payless Shoe Source
2. Lane Bryant
3. Polyvore - truth be told I love this one because they post full outfits.  They are great if your looking for style ideas.
4. The Purple Store - Everything is purple.  Enough said.
5. Nature's Garden Candle & Soap Company
6. Cooking Mamas
7. Love Grows Wild
8. Daily Digi
9. All Recipes
10. Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories
11. Old Navy
12. Country Music Candles
13. Trula Muir
14. Mary Kay
15. Peacock Blues
16. Wilton Cake Decorating & Candy Making
17. Cricut
18. Ancestry.com
19. Avon
20. The Idea Room

Happy Pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...