Friday, January 17, 2014

Ever wish you could turn your favorite dish into a salad?

It's been a long day for me.  It's been a tough one.  I have been trying to stick to a 30-day challenge of replacing one meal a day with a green, healthy smoothie.  I have fallen short on some days, simply because I have been too lazy to put the effort in.  My body is feeling the difference for sure.  I am exhausted today and cranky.  I even snapped at one of my dearest friends....it's not fair to them that I am feeling this way.  But I digress.

Bacon Cheesburgers.  Pizza with double pepperoni.  Grilled Cheese.  These high calorie foods are some of my favorites.  I have often thought "If I had a salad that tasted like ___________, I would eat them more often."  I am always checking the app store for new apps that will give me meal inspirations and healthy alternatives.  I think I have found the best one yet!  It's put out by Fresh Express.  Of course it's made to help them sell more product, but I think it just might be my dream come true!  The app is called "Salad Swap" and the whole idea of the app is to give you Salad recipes that will help satisfy your cravings for certain foods.  There's a salad that helps satisfy the craving for a cheeseburger.

You gotta check this one out!!!  www.saladswap.com

So I am not going to be long-winded tonight.  I encourage you to check out the Salad Swap - you can get the app on iPhone but you can also use it online through the website.  Check it out....try a Salad Swap and give me your reviews!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...