Monday, January 20, 2014

85 Books to Read Book List


Happy Sunday Night everyone!!  Thank you for stopping by tonight to ready today's post.  Last week I wrote all about weight loss, counting calories, etc. And I thought - "this blog is supposed to be about all kinds of things in my life". 

So, I decided to make a list of the books I want to read (or finish reading) over the next year.  I don't know if I will get through all of them, but I am going to try.  My hope is that as I read these books, I can share parts of them with all of you.  My thoughts, my reactions, my feelings...that's what I hope to be able to convey.  


Here's my list: (in no particular order)



  1. "My Life" by Bill Clinton (I am already 1/2 was through) (completed 3/2/14)
  2. "Raving Fans" by Ken Blanchard (completed 3/7/14)
  3. "Overeaters Anonymous, 2nd Edition"
  4. "Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous
  5. "A Woman's Way through the 12 Steps"
  6. "Drop the Rock"
  7. "To Sell is Human" by Daniel H. Pink
  8. "Idiot's Guide to Genealogy"
  9. "Idiot's Guide to Vitamins & Minerals"
  10. "Does the Noise in my Head Bother You?" by Steven Tyler (completed 4/20/14)
  11. "Get Organized"
  12. "The Organized Life"
  13. "How to Work for Yourself" by Bryan Cohen
  14. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
  15. "40 Green Smoothie Recipes" by Jenny Allan
  16. "Captain Phil Harris" by Josh & Jake Harris
  17. "The Time Bandit" by  Andy & Johnathan Hillstrand
  18. "The Time of my Life." by Patrick Swayze & Lisa Niemi
  19. "The Blind Side" by Michael Lewis
  20. "Live Loved" by Max Lucado
  21. "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham
  22. "Living Wicca" by Scott Cunningham
  23. "Master Your Metabolism" by Jillian Michaels
  24. "The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution" by Dr. Phillip McGraw
  25. "The Meaning of Witchcraft"
  26. "Becoming Shaman"
  27. "Animal Speak"
  28. "Animal Wise"
  29. "Leadership 101" by John C. Maxwell
  30. "Life Makeover" by Chery Richardson
  31. "Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof" by Travis Tritt
  32. "sToritelling" by Tori Spelling
  33. "Always Looking Up" by Michael J. Fox
  34. "Here's the Story" by Maureen McCormick
  35. "Palestine Peace Not Apartheid" by Jimmy Carter
  36. "Living History" by Hillary Rodham Clinton
  37. "Now Pitching" by Bob Feller
  38. "Nickel Dreams" by Tanya Tucker
  39. "Making Candles & Soaps for Dummies"
  40. "At the Alter of Speed" The Dale Earnhardt Story by Leigh Montville
  41. "Experience, Strength and Hope" - Stories from the book Alcoholics Anonymous
  42. "from Survival to Recovery" for Adult Children of Alcoholics
  43. Chicken Soup for the Recovering Soul
  44. Chicken Soup for the Country Music Soul
  45. 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul
  46. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just Us Girls
  47. Chicken Soup for the Soul: From Lemons to Lemonade
  48. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for Writers
  49. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Parenthood
  50. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angels Among Us
  51. Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe my Cat Did That!
  52. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Married Life
  53. Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mother's & Daughters
  54. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Time for Teens
  55. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love
  56. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness
  57. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Teenagers
  58. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Pre-Teens
  59. Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life
  60. Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog's Life
  61. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving & Recovery
  62. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You
  63. Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song
  64. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Middle School
  65. Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Cat
  66. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dads & Daughters
  67. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Couples Soul
  68. Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul
  69. Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneurs Soul
  70. Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul
  71. Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul
  72. Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2
  73. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Recipes for Busy Moms
  74. Chicken Soup for the Preteens Soul
  75. Chicken Soup for the Preteens Soul 2
  76. Chicken Soup for the Cat & Dog Lover's Soul
  77. Chicken Soup for the Baseball Fans Soul
  78. Chicken Soup for the Recovering Soul Daily Inspirations
  79. Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul Daily Inspirations
  80. "The Pound a Day Diet" by Rocco DiSpirito
  81. "Life Code" by Dr. Phil McGraw
  82. "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey
  83. "Financial Peace Revisited" by Dave Ramsey
  84. "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell
  85. "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandlberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...