Monday, February 3, 2014

Now that football season is over.....


Super Bowl 48 is now in the books.  The Seattle Seahawks have won their first World Championship in team history and the first major sports championship for the city of Seattle since 1979.  I think many others agree with me when I say that was the most uneventful Super Bowl game that I have watched in a long time.  I did not even enjoy the commercials (okay may 1 or 2 of them, but for the most part they were mediocre as well).  And, ugh, Bruno Mars.  I am going to get a lot of readers who disagree, but I am not impressed by him and I was not impressed with his Super Bowl Halftime performance.  

That aside, what is a football fan to do when football season is over?  No spending all day Sunday watching games and praying that the teams you hate lose and the teams you love win.  For me, it means I have to find something else to do to fill my time so that I don't get "bored".  Since I took last night off from writing, I took time to really think about and make a list in my mind as to the "projects" and things that I want to work on between now and the start of the Cleveland Indians Baseball season in April.  Here's my list:

  1. Finish reading "My Life" by Bill Clinton
  2. Work on my daughter's crocheted afghan
  3. Learn to play guitar
  4. Finish my crocheted scarf
  5. Declutter the house
  6. Re-organize the house
  7. Spring Clean
  8. Work on the family tree
  9. Finish organizing all our photos
  10. Make scrapbooks/heritage albums
  11. Create a family budget
  12. Blog :-)
  13. Exercise
  14. Spend mommy/daughter time with Karey
  15. Continue reading the books on my reading list. 
I am going to challenge you.  What do you want to do over the next 60 days?  How about the next 90 days? Make a list and get moving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...