Saturday, July 28, 2012

Random Ramblings.....

Wow!  I can't believe it is Saturday already!!! Just one week ago we were in Ohio celebrating my big sister's 40th birthday party....and now we are in Tennessee chillin' with the dog, watching TV together as a family.  I just can't believe the way my life has changed in the last 7 months.  I am still adjusting to my new home and my new job.  It's going to take some time for me to realize that this is my new life.  

None of this would have ever been possible if not for my faith in a power greater than myself.  None of this would have ever been possible if not for my commitment to building a better life for myself, my husband and my daughter. I miss my friends and family back in Ohio, but I still very happy.  I am nervous about how things will turn out, but I have learned that I don't have to worry about the future as long as I make the best of today.  

Thank you to those who have stood by me through thick and thin.  Thank you to everyone who loves me for just the way that I am and who believe in me and support me in my goals and dreams. Several years ago I would have never dreamed that I would have a place to call my own again...let alone that place being in the city I always dreamed of visiting....now I live here and it's truly amazing.  

Life is not going to be easy and I know that there are going to be times that I feel homesick and lost.  But thank Goddess that I have the internet!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...