Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I'm Back!!!!



Wow!  I can’t believe that it has been over 2 years since I have last posted anything on this blog.  I must apologize for my neglect.  Having a full-time really limited my time; I couldn’t pay much attention to the things I enjoyed in my personal life.  I likely will never be a “famous” blogger and I don’t know that I will ever be able to be as good at it as all the great bloggers out there that I enjoy following.  A lot has changed in my world and now is as good of a time as any to try to immerse myself in my blog and try to get back to doing things that truly make me happy.


I have not had the easiest time in the last couple of years.  Having suffered from Depression and Anxiety for the last 20 years, these last 2 ½ years have continued to get harder for me.  I stopped going to my recovery groups for several months – telling myself that I couldn’t handle the “drama”.  I believe that I was unwilling to take an honest look at myself and my life.  I regressed into the same old unhealthy patterns and behaviors.  I began to focus only on my job – ignoring friends and family and other responsibilities.  As a result, I was miserable.  I became angry, depressed, withdrawn and experienced a lack of focus.  These actions ultimately led to loss of my job in January 2019.  While I was devastated at this turn of events, I now believe that the Goddess has a bigger plan for me.  I do not yet know what that plan is and I have been told not to question Her.  I need to have more faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...