Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 1, 2013

"We don't always understand the ways of almighty God - the crosses sent us, the sacrifices demanded...But we accept with faith and resignation the holy will no looking back, and we are at peace." -Anonymous

Today is about acceptance. Acceptance of my past, acceptance of the conditions presently in my life and acceptance that I cannot change everything. Each day is in fact a new beginning. I must remember always that I can look to my higher power for guidance in making my own life decisions.

I must remember that the past is gone. The possibilities that I face today are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...