Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday? Really?



What do you do when you are forced to come to the realization that your life is not going the way you once planned? How about if you know that time is running out  on achieving a goal but you realize that it's probably not going to come to fruition? I can tell you that it's not fun. In fact it can be down right depressing. 

That's how I have been feeling ever since I found out that I can't transfer my job back to Ohio right now. I don't want to stay in Tennesee much longer for a lot of reasons.. The main one being financial. But I guess it could be a lot worse than it is right now. 

So today I must reevaluate what I am going to do with my life. Will I hold off and hope that come January things will change for us? Or do I just give up and continue to be completely unhappy? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...