Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life is a highway......

Hello my blog friends!  So it's been a little while since I have blogged, but I am not giving up.  The last two weeks were extremely busy for me at work....I put in a lot of hours and worked more then my brain could handle.  Things appear to be slowing down, for now.  I am caught up...and a little bit ahead so now I have time to sit and breath.

So, there are two ladies at work that are having babies...one is having a boy and the other, a girl.  I decided that I was going to try to make a baby blanket for each of them.  I have been working on the blanket for the lady that is having a girl (mainly because baby girl stuff is so cute!).  Well, the other night, I ran out of yarn....and now I can't find the brand and color that I was using!!!!  I went online, looked at a bunch of different sites, even went to the website of the manufacturer of the yarn I was using.....not even on there....beginning to think the color has been discontinued.So, I tried to find a different brand in the closest color possible.  I hope the blanket turns out okay and it's not too noticeable that the yarn is different.  I am only about 1/3 of the way done with it....so we will see what happens.  I would hate to have to figure out how to take everything apart and start all over again.

I hope to be back here later this week.  As always, my love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Clean…

 I didn’t want to put all of this out in public but after an episode that occurred Friday night in a very public way, my heart is telling me...